New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday spoke to Mizoram Chief Minister Zoramthanga, and offered him the Centre’s full support to deal with forest fires raging in several parts of the state.
Massive forest fires have broken out in several parts of Mizoram damaging vast tracts of land and vegetation.
“Spoke to Mizoram CM, Mr. Zoramthanga and took stock of the situation arising due to forest fires in parts of the state,” he tweeted.
“Assured all possible support from the Centre in overcoming this crisis. We all pray for the safety and wellbeing of the people of Mizoram,” Modi added.
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal