Aizawl: Mizoram‘s COVID-19 tally rose to 4,447 as 25 more people, including a 91-year-old woman, tested positive for the virus, an official said on Friday.
Of the 25 fresh cases, 19 were reported from Aizawl district, 3 cases each from Kolasib and Serchhip districts, he said. Eleven patients have travel history, the official said.
Mizoram now has 258 active COVID-19 cases, while 4,477 patients have recovered from the virus. The COVID-19 death toll in the state is 12.
Mizoram has so far tested 2,71,178 samples for COVID- 19, including 2,481 on Thursday.
The official said 1,01,996 people have been administered the COVID-19 vaccine in the state, of which 31,000 people have also received the second dose of the vaccine.
- Tripura CM directs review of UAPA charges in Panisagar violence
- ‘Be vigilant’, WHO tells Southeast Asia countries amid case surge, new variant
- Opposition unity at stake as Cong, TMC cross swords over leadership
- GMCH doctors strike against delay in NEET PG Counseling
- Cong demands revising COVID-19 death toll in Assam
- Who’s Charoo Bordoloye, Assam’s 1st and greatest Kathak exponent?