Aizawl: In a joint operation, Mizoram Police and 46th Assam Rifles seized 241,900 suspected Methamphetamine tablets (23.6 kg) from Kawnpui in Kolasib District on Friday night.
The local market value of the seized contraband item is Rs 6,04,75,000.
A case has been registered at Kawnpui Police Station vide Case No. 3/21 Dt.27.3.2021 u/s 22(C)/25 ND&PS Act 1985.
Since January this year, Mizoram Police has so far seized 609.14 gm of heroin, 629 gm of ganja and 95.627 kg of Methamphetamine tablets.
- Meghalaya home minister allays fears regarding HNLC diktat
- Delhi residents can now check real-time availability of burial, cremation sites
- More rain in store for Bengal; deluge likely in Darjeeling, Kalimpong
- Budding athletes from NE to get unique Diet scholarship
- Assam Cabinet approves measures to improve power connectivity
- Manipur Police marks 130th Raising Day, CM says memorial park nearing completion