Aizawl: The year was 2011. Lian Suan Thang had just joined the Myanmar Police. Just one year ago, Aung San Suu Kyi, the pro-democracy figure and the leader of the National League for Democracy, had been released. It marked a crucial period in Myanmar’s transition to partial......
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp
- Italy-based Indian man held for impersonating Vice President
- 3 killed in collision between ambulance, truck in Siliguri
- CBI nabs 2 NF Railway engineers in bribery case
- Meghalaya 2023: 11 candidates from 3 EGH constituencies file nominations