Aizawl: The Serchhip Battalion of 23 Sector Assam Rifles recovered unaccounted Indian currency amounting to Rs 80,00,000 in General Area Zokhawthar of Mizoram on Monday.
The operation was carried out by a team of Assam Rifles and Young Mizo Association (YMA) representative, based on specific information.
Security personnel have detained one individual in connection with the unaccounted currency notes and seized a banned Kenbo bike.
- Manipur: Five-armed village volunteers get bail in Imphal
- Mizo social activist wins inaugural Zakapa Award for advocating women’s safety
- Manipur govt issues show-cause notice to Airtel for data leakage
- Manipur: Only dialogue can bring peace, says HAC chairman
- Why delimitation is perceived as a threat to tribals in Tripura
- The Top 10 Universities in Australia: Shaping the Future