Resubelpara: Come March 2, Meghalaya’s electoral fate will be decided along with that of Nagaland and Tripura. But regardless of which party emerges at the top (or the bottom), there is a strong case for arguing that the All India Trinamool Congress (AITC), in the months leading up to the meeting held at the Dilma Apal playground in the Mendipathar constituency, has provided the state with some of the biggest gatherings.
It raised the bar again during the recent meeting of AITC general secretary and MP Abhishek Banerjee, where, according to reports, more than 30,000 people......
- Promise Day 2023: Messages and wishes to send your loved ones
- Assam: Guwahati’s air quality slips into ‘poor’ category
- Surrogate mother may not be genetically related to child born: Centre to SC
- World’s first environmental clean-up happened 400 million years ago
- JAC seeks clarity on ‘Sikkimese’ definition after SC’s revised order
- 10 Indians stuck in remote areas of quake-hit Turkey, but safe: MEA