Shillong: Meghalaya on Friday reported 26 new COVID-19 cases, 10 more than the previous day, pushing the tally to 93,413, health officials said.
The toll increased to 1,575 with two more deaths, Health Services Director Dr Aman War said.
The state now has 211 active cases, he said.
Of the new cases, East Khasi Hills reported 11, West Jaintia Hills reported four and North Garo Hills reported three.
So far, 91,627 patients have recovered in the state, including 34 on Friday.
- Active Covid cases in country rise to 1,13,864
- Assam flood: Five more die, over 18.35 lakh people still affected
- Karnataka’s Sini Shetty crowned Femina Miss India World 2022
- Tripura: Double murder sparks tension in Agartala
- Mizoram environment bears brunt of NHIDCL’s poor work on highways
- Manipur landslide: CM hands over Rs 50k each to jawans injured at Noney