Shillong: Meghalaya on Friday reported 26 new COVID-19 cases, 10 more than the previous day, pushing the tally to 93,413, health officials said.
The toll increased to 1,575 with two more deaths, Health Services Director Dr Aman War said.
The state now has 211 active cases, he said.
Of the new cases, East Khasi Hills reported 11, West Jaintia Hills reported four and North Garo Hills reported three.
So far, 91,627 patients have recovered in the state, including 34 on Friday.
Govt to bear cost of evacuation of Indians from Ukraine
- Oppn holds protest in Parliament House complex over Adani issue
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for March 21
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for March 21
- Guv for France-Arunachal cooperation in tourism, energy sectors
- Assam: Bill school teachers’ transfer introduced in assembly
- Meghalaya: MLA raises concern of people living in border areas