Under the auspices of Swatch Bharat Abhiyan during Swatchata Pakhwada from February 16-28, an event was organised on Tuesday at Bethany Society School for the specially-abled children at Laitumukhrah, Shillong, by Atomic Minerals Directorate, Government of India..
The event was conducted by Dr. Biplab Chatterjee, R.M. Kharmujai and K.S. Ruben.
The event started with a brief orientation programme on the importance of cleanliness and continued with the demonstration of detection of impurities in drinking water and demonstration of titration method.
Conclusion of the event was accompanied with distribution of refreshment and Swatchata pamphlet amongst the children and staff of the school.
The director of the institute was present along with all other teachers to add to the success of the event.
- AAP to contest at least 25 seats in Mizoram next year: Senior leader
- Meghalaya: Biotech KISAN Hub field demonstration unit now at NEHU
- Nobel Prize Day: Here are some interesting facts you didn’t know
- AIFF to strictly follow transparency in financial dealings: Secy Gen Prabhakaran
- Assam: Silchar railway station to receive Rs 250-crore facelift
- Arunachal paper leak case: Eight accused named in CBI chargesheet