Shillong: Meghalaya recorded no COVID-19 death on Wednesday for the first time in a month, officials said.
The state reported 60 new cases, taking the tally to 93,131, they said.
The Northeastern state at present has 550 active cases, while the toll remained at 1,565, they added.
Of the new cases, 24 were reported from East Khasi Hills, 11 from West Garo Hills district and seven from West Jaintia Hills district.
The state reported 119 recoveries during the day.
- SDF man accused of forging CM Golay’s signature gets clean chit
- Kisan Rail’ trains run by NF Railway helping farmers reach wider markets
- Assam: Body of two women missing after boat accident found in Biswanath
- 24 monuments, sites are untraceable: Govt
- Assam, Mizoram govts hopeful of resolving border disputes
- Sikkim: Tashi Namgyal Academy gets foot-over bridges to counter accident threats