GUWAHATI: Former cricketer Sunil Gavaskar will be the brand ambassador for Topcem Cement.
“Topcem Cement proudly announces its association with Sunil Gavaskar –“THE LITTLE MASTER” by assigning him as the brand ambassador,” Meghalaya Cements Ltd president (sales & marketing) Anil Kapur said in a statement here on Monday.
“His contribution has been marked as a stepping stone cementing a strong foundation in the world of Indian cricket. His association with Topcem Cement will further build up a markable value to our brand advertisement and communication,” Kapur said.
Topcem Cement has been supporting the construction sector in Northeast and has been a dominant player with a fully integrated plant in Meghalaya & a grinding unit in Assam.
“In the last 15 years Topcem Cement has been successfully able to strengthen its presence and growth by carving a distinctive niche for itself in the entire Northeast Cement market,” he said.
“Gavaskar popularly known as Sunny has proved over the years that a strong foundation of an innings is laid down by the skill and consistency of the opening batsman to win any match. Similarly, we believe that a strong foundation is utmost required to construct a strong edifice,” he said.
“I look forward to my association with Topcem Cement, being a part of their growth journey. I wish them long and productive innings,” Gavaskar said.
Topcem Cement produces PPC, OPC & SOLID DHALAI CEMENT.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900