“Congress President has also appointed Ampareen Lyngdoh, MLA, Marthon Sangma, MLA, and James Lyngdoh as the working presidents of Meghalaya Pradesh Congress Committee with immediate effect,” a statement issued by the party said.
“The party appreciates the contributions of outgoing PCC president Dr. Celestine Lyngdoh. Ampareen Lyngdoh is thankfully relieved from her current post as Secretary, AICC,” the statement said.
- Nagaland gets first child-friendly court at Wokha
- What’s all the hype around Garena Free Fire Max about?
- Yemeni officials: Clashes over key city kill 130 fighters
- Top Assam Maoist Tingraj Orang surrenders
- Centre extends nationwide COVID-19 containment measures till Oct 31
- Manipur: Two suspects arrested in Athuan Abonmai murder case