“Congress President has also appointed Ampareen Lyngdoh, MLA, Marthon Sangma, MLA, and James Lyngdoh as the working presidents of Meghalaya Pradesh Congress Committee with immediate effect,” a statement issued by the party said.
“The party appreciates the contributions of outgoing PCC president Dr. Celestine Lyngdoh. Ampareen Lyngdoh is thankfully relieved from her current post as Secretary, AICC,” the statement said.
- Blood test can detect Alzheimer’s 3.5 years before diagnosis
- Mizoram: 3 killed as Khawzawl road construction site caves in
- Several leaders in Mizoram’s Siaha quit MNF
- The seven important nutrients for mental health
- Antibodies against coronavirus ‘coldspots’ discovered
- When wastewater from planes was tested for COVID among travellers