Shillong: Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) on Thursday declared the results of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) (Class 12) exams (Arts stream). The pass percentage of students, including regular and non-regular candidates, is 80.75 per cent this year.
St. Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong has once again secured the most number of toppers in the merit list along with St Edmund’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong.
The first rank was secured by Daniel Ksanbor Khyriemmujat (St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong) with 462 marks. The second position has been bagged by L Kennedy Vaiphei (St Edmund’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong) with 450 marks. The third rank was secured by Jethro Jarvis Roy Jyrwa (St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong) with 449 marks.
A total of 25,683 candidates appeared for the Class 12 board (HSSLC) exams this year, of which 20,740 qualified.
Meanwhile, MBOSE has also declared the results of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) (Class 10) exams. Check out the toppers list:
- Why Bollywood is lining up to shoot its films in the Northeast
- How Tripura’s toxic sewage is raising a stench in Bangladesh
- India will resume work in at least 20 stalled projects in Afghanistan: Taliban
- President Murmu extends best wishes to team India for successful G20 presidency
- Manipur: UFC Gym India opens newest club in Imphal
- Active Covid cases in country decline to 4,767