Shillong: The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) on Tuesday announced that the results of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) (Class 12) examination (Arts) and Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) (Class 10) examination will be declared on Thursday, August 5.
The results will be declared at 10 am (HSSLC) and 11 am (SSLC), respectively.
The result(s) booklet of the examinations was discontinued with effect from 2014. The booklet can now be downloaded from the MBOSE’s official website www.mbose.in. There will be no display of results at MBOSE offices in Tura and Shillong, and even in the examination centres, due to the COVID-19 situation.
Results can also be accessed from the websites mentioned below:
Earlier, the results of the Class 12 board exams for science, commerce and vacational stream were announced on July 30.
The Class 12 board exams were held in April. However, exams for four subjects — computer science, vocational studies, western music and statistics — which were earlier scheduled to be held on May 7, 10, 11 and 12, respectively, couldn’t be conducted due to the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Nagaland’s Keneilelie Sorünuo wins Silver in National Bodybuilding C’ship
- Digitised records from wildlife centres show how humans harm wild animals
- Mizoram: ZPM promises zero tolerance against corruption
- Assam’s Rabha Hasong council bolsters tourism with new projects
- Mizoram: Swearing-in ceremony for new government on December 8
- Research shows Jamun genes a rich source of medicinal properties