The state now has 5,750 active cases and 56,933 patients have recovered from the disease, Health Services director Aman Warr said.
He said Meghalaya has conducted over 8.27 lakh sample tests for COVID-19 so far.
A total of 10.46 lakh people have been inoculated thus far, with over 1,83,205 of them receiving both doses of vaccines, Warr said.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion