Shillong: The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has declared the results for the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC) (Class 12) examination for this year.
St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School, Shillong has once again come out on top after Rachoita Das and Akash Paul bagged the first and second positions, respectively, in the Science stream.
The third position was secured by Luigi Dallian Pasweth of North Liberty Higher Secondary School, Mookyrdoop-Jowai.
The fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh (joint topper) and ninth positions were also bagged by students of St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School.
Also read | CBSE Class 12 results today. Check details
Meanwhile, in the commerce stream, the first position was secured by Debraj Nag from Laban Bengalee Boys’ Higher Secondary School, Shillong and third place was secured by Roshan Tiwari from Adventist Higher Sec School in Thadlaskein (Jaintia Hills).
The second position was secured by Sanjana Singhania from St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School.
In fact, a majority of the toppers, both under science and commerce streams, are from St Anthony’s.
Also, the fourth (joint topper), fifth, sixth (joint topper), eight, ninth and tenth (all joint toppers) position holders in the commerce stream are from St Anthony’s Higher Secondary School.
St Edmund’s Higher Secondary School secured the seventh and tenth position (Bamedari Palei and Vakkalagadda Drishti Rao) in the Science stream.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion