Meghalaya now has 5,456 active COVID-19 cases and 56,510 people have recovered from the infection, health services director Aman War said.
Meghalaya has conducted over 8.22 lakh sample tests till date.
A total of 10.32 lakh people have been inoculated thus far, with over 1,77,532 of them receiving both doses of vaccines, War said.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion