Shillong: As part of a Cabinet reshuffle over an earlier agreement of sharing ministership, Meghalaya deputy chief minister Prestone Tynsong was on Thursday assigned the additional portfolio of health and family welfare.
Newly inducted minister Sanbor Shullai was given art and culture, animal husbandry and veterinary, home (passport), prisons and labour departments, as per a new notification issued by Meghalaya chief secretary MS Rao.
Tynsong was earlier in charge of labour and animal husbandry and veterinary departments.
Shullai was inducted as a minister on July 27. He replaced former health minister AL Hek.
Deputy CM Prestone Tynsong is also in charge of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, housing, Parliamentary affairs, public works department (roads), cooperation departments.
Also read | 10 days on, Meghalaya activist Angela Rangad decides to suspend protest
- Meghalaya CM says load-shedding will continue, but things will improve soon
- Arunachal: East Kameng police solves ATM robbery case, arrests culprit
- BJP-TIPRA clash on TTAADC budget in Tripura Assembly
- Dimapur-Kohima railway line project work on in full swing: NFR
- Steel slag road technology a boon to BRO: Niti Aayog member
- Mamata urges Prez Murmu to protect Constitutional rights of people