Shillong: As part of a Cabinet reshuffle over an earlier agreement of sharing ministership, Meghalaya deputy chief minister Prestone Tynsong was on Thursday assigned the additional portfolio of health and family welfare.
Newly inducted minister Sanbor Shullai was given art and culture, animal husbandry and veterinary, home (passport), prisons and labour departments, as per a new notification issued by Meghalaya chief secretary MS Rao.
Tynsong was earlier in charge of labour and animal husbandry and veterinary departments.
Shullai was inducted as a minister on July 27. He replaced former health minister AL Hek.
Deputy CM Prestone Tynsong is also in charge of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, housing, Parliamentary affairs, public works department (roads), cooperation departments.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion