Shullai will be sworn-in today at 4 pm at Raj Bhavan.
According to a letter from Deputy Secretary to the Governor of Meghalaya the swearing-in ceremony of the new Member of the Council of Ministers of Meghalaya has been fixed for July 27, 2021, at 1600 Hours at the Raj Bhavan, Durbar Hall.
So far there have been no comments from any of the Cabinet Ministers. Neither Hek or Shullai responded to calls made by EastMojo.
On July 6, BJP MLA AL Hek created a storm after he came out with a statement saying that there is no smoke without fire. Hek’s reaction was in view of the interim audit report detecting Rs 149 crore scam in Saubhagya scheme.
- Union minister lauds Arunachal’s wildlife conservation effort
- NIT Meghalaya to confer honorary doctorate on Shillong Chamber Choir founder Neil Nongkynrih
- Assam reports 371 new COVID cases, 10 more fatalities
- Nagaland to cover 70pc of targeted families under Ayushman Bharat by March 2022
- PM Modi meets US VP Kamala Harris; discusses bilateral ties, Indo-Pacific
- ‘Mukhosh’: A worthy remake propelled by breakneck pacing, solid acting