After 20 minutes of wearing the PPE kit, Sangma was visibly covered in sweat. Sangma said that he managed to meet most of the patients and had assured that the government would do everything possible from their end.
The CM lauded the doctors and all healthcare workers for their hard work. Sangma said he couldn’t fathom the level of inconvenience they have to go through to take care of the COVID patients. “If we don’t take care of ourselves, then there is more pressure on the doctors,” he added.
Sangma also urged citizens to follow the protocols so that they can all reduce the stress on doctors and health care workers.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing