Shillong: The 42,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine ordered by the Meghalaya government earlier will arrive tomorrow and the vaccination drive for 18-44 years will start from May 14.
Vaccination process in the state will be free for all.
Also Read | Meghalaya: Vaccination for 18 and above to start soon
As reported earlier, the state had made payment of Rs 300 each for the 42,000 doses.
Deputy CM Prestone Tynsong said, “We have decided that vulnerable districts will be earmarked more vaccines and those not vulnerable for now will be worked out accordingly.”
Tynsong added that they have no idea how many people have registered on the portal created by GOI.
“By tomorrow or day after tomorrow, the health department will open
the portal and understand how many opted for pre-registration,” said Tynsong.
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March
- Palm Sunday 2023: Wishes and greetings for your loved ones
- Tripura to host G20 conclave on clean energy from Monday
- Arunachal: Army personnel dies in landslide, body recovered after 4 days