Shillong: The Meghalaya police on Monday have issued a lookout notice, requesting the public to help the administration in locating a 22-year-old boy Kolbi Lyngkhoi who went missing from his workplace in Chennai.
Superintendent of Police, West Khasi Hills District, HG Lyngdoh mentioned that the 22-year-old boy has been missing from his workplace at Apollo Proton Cancer Center Hospital, Taramani in Chennai. Kolbi Lyngkhoi, a resident of Pyndengrei, Nongstoin, has been missing since October 2019 and has not returned home since then.
Speaking to EastMojo, Lyngdoh mentioned that the alert has also been sent to the police at Taramani.
“The family has not been in contact with him quite recently but the boy has not returned home since October 2019,” said Lyngdoh.
Kolbi Lyngkhoi is described as swarthy complexion, about 5-feet tall, with a Jesus tattoo on his neck.
Any person having knowledge about the missing person may kindly inform the SP of West Khasi Hills Nongstoin or O/C Nongstoin PS on the numbers given below:
SP mobile number: 9436103993Deputy SP: 9436161786O/C Nongstoin : 8787714710Police Control Room Nongstoin :9366498499
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands