New Delhi: A judicial officer was on Friday appointed as a judge of the Manipur High Court.
According to a notification issued by the Department of Justice in the law ministry, Aribam Guneshwar Sharma has been appointed as a judge of the Manipur High Court.
Help sustain honest journalism.
While the sanctioned strength of the high court is five, it currently has two vacancies.
Also Read | Manipur: Three-centuries-old idol desecrated in Imphal
- Assam Govt signs MoU with Flybig to start intra-state flight services
- Northeast needs a lot of things: Hindi is not one of them
- Rahul disqualification an ‘own goal’ by BJP, says Shashi Tharoor
- Rahul Gandhi should accept court verdict: Meghalaya CM
- Centre withdraws AFSPA from 4 more police stations in Manipur
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA