A lake and a boat, a floating home and a boy belonging to a fishing community whose dreams go beyond the reach of his family are the subjects of Manipuri filmmaker Romi Meitei’s new film Eikhoigi Yum (Our Home). Selected for the prestigious 27th International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) to be held from December 9, 2022, at Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, the film tells the story of Chaoren and his family who reside in the floating biomass of......
- Why women are more likely to identify as bisexual
- Google to launch ChatGPT competitor ‘Bard’: Sundar Pichai
- Temperature extremes, ecological marginalization, raise species risk: Studies
- Meghalaya: Khasi Students’ Union delegation attends Fest in Assam
- Interests of poor at centre of every budget presented by BJP govt: Modi
- Russia to complete delivery of S-400 missile systems to India soon: Envoy