Imphal: Manipur Governor La Ganesan on Thursday resumed office after being hospitalised in Tamil Nadu last week.
Governor Ganesan was admitted to MGM hospital in Chennai after complaining of chest discomfort on October 1.
“By God’s grace, I resumed my duties at Kolkata today. Thank you for your Best Wishes,” tweeted Ganesan, who is also the Governor of West Bengal.
- 108 South Koreans on pilgrimage of Buddhist sites in India, Nepal
- Soon, train passengers can order food via WhatsApp
- Italy-based Indian man held for impersonating Vice President
- 3 killed in collision between ambulance, truck in Siliguri
- CBI nabs 2 NF Railway engineers in bribery case
- Meghalaya 2023: 11 candidates from 3 EGH constituencies file nominations