Keithelmanbi Battalion of IGAR (South) under the aegis of Spear Corps in collaboration with ICICI Bank provided a scholarship to four students who qualified for admission to Sainik School, Imphal in Class VI this year.
The first instalment of scholarships amounting to Rs 56250 was given today. The successful students belong to Economic Weaker Section and hence the scholarship was given to enable the parents of these students to afford fees during the academic session. This initiative has been undertaken by Assam Rifles in partnership with ICICI Bank.
The scholarship cheques were distributed to four students under ICICI Scholarship Scheme on the 51st Raising Day of Sainik School, Imphal.
- Bills introduced in Lok Sabha to revise ST lists in four states
- BJP’s loss in MCD, Himachal polls show ‘Modi Magic’ fading: Tripura ex-CM
- Shrine dedicated to mark centenary of arrival of Salesian Sisters in Northeast
- Meghalaya 2023: Can the BJP turn support into seats in Garo Hills?
- Tripura: BSF-BGB resolve to end border killings, combat insurgents
- Meghalaya: Three-day Winter Tales fest to begin on Dec 19 in Shillong