Churachandpur: BJP MLA Letzamang Haokip on Friday visited Loktak Project area of Henglep assembly constituency in Manipur’s Churachandpur district where he extended financial aid to a family whose house was devoid of any roof and in a dilapidated condition.
The MLA was accompanied by deputy commissioner Pawan Yadav of Churachandpur district and other officials.
During the visit, MLA Haokip said widows and persons with disabilities under Henglep assembly constituency will be given priority when it comes to government health scheme.
He also asked the concerned people or relatives of such persons of the constituency to have Aadhaar registration, disabilities certificate with photo, death certificate of their near and dear ones, and others necessary documents ready and submit to him so that he can help them at the earliest.
“Those poor and downtrodden or weaker section of the society, who have been neglected by the previous lawmakers of Henglep AC, will be given priority after providing proof of their claims,” said Haokip during his first visit.
Haokip was elected as MLA from Henglep AC on March 10.
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies
- Nagaland gets Plan A, B, C as seven Eastern Naga tribes snub Hornbill
- New Jalpaiguri station to be upgraded as multi-modal transportation hub