Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman informed that the members of the Bharatiya Janata Party in Manipur have unanimously voted for the sitting Chief Minister to continue for another term in the state.
- Tripura deputy CM demands AIIMS-like institution for tribal development
- Exponents of traditional art forms of Assam among Sangeet Natak Akademi awardees
- Mukroh killings warrant introspection, not feed blood-thirsty people
- IIT-Mandi team develops method to assess quake-prone structures in Himalayas
- 26/11 perpetrators must be brought to justice: Jaishankar
- Did Amar Kaushik’s ‘Bhediya’, shot in Arunachal, convey its message?