Imphal: Manipur-based banned outfit, the People’s Revolutionary Party of Kangleipak (Progressive) (PREPAK-Pro) claimed responsibility for the IED blast at Lilong Usoipokpi in Thoubal district which killed one Assam Rifles jawan from Arunachal Pradesh and injured another one from Tripura.
A press statement issued by Th Eshingchaoba, assistant publicity secretary of the insurgency group stated that the IED blast at Lilong Usoipokpi was the tactical action of the Cobra Task Force-3 of PREPAK(Pro).
PREPAK (Pro) said in a press note, “In fact, there was a moment of emotional hesitation” considering the unfortunate results that would have resulted from the blast. “We also felt the sadness and grief of the families while beholding the lifeless body and injured personals of IOF. Such predictable unfortunate outcomes compelled us to curb our abilities in the past.”
“We have the resources to carry out often similar actions of Usoipokpi. We don’t like such deadly action but it would happen endlessly and restlessly as long as IOFs are stationed in Kangleipak (Manipur),” warned PREPAK(Pro).
- Manipur 2022: Cong expels Thangmeiband MLA Kh Joykisan
- Volcanic ash delays aid to Tonga as scale of damage emerges
- India vs SA: First time in 7 years, all eyes on Kohli the batter in ODIs
- Demand for relaxing partial lockdown measures in tourism sector in Bengal
- Dhanush-Aishwaryaa split after 18 years leaves fans stunned
- Arunachal boy Ongbem Mossang brings cheers to his village