Imphal: Laisram Angam Chand Singh has been appointed as the new chairman of Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) for a period of six years or until he attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier.
According to an office memorandum issued by Chief Secretary Rajesh Kumar, the Manipur Public Service Commission will govern his pay and allowances and other conditions of service under the MPSC Regulations, 1972, as amended from time to time.
Singh is a former deputy of Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) and an alumnus of St Stephen’s college, Delhi University.
- Indian-origin gas station owner shot dead during robbery in US
- Rs 2,000 notes now 1.75% of total banknotes in circulation
- Katrina Kaif-Vicky Kaushal to wed: 3-day celebrations begin in Rajasthan
- Mon killings: Meghalaya Trinamool extends solidarity
- Mizoram issues guidelines for foreign travelers amid Omicron scare
- Mon killings: Naga Students’ Federation to hold peaceful dharna on Dec 9