In a big public announcement, Manipur CM N Biren Singh launched the ‘CM Da Haisi’ or ‘Let’s say to CM’ public helpline so that concerned citizens can call him anytime to discuss various issues.
In addition to the ‘Go to Hills’ & Go to Village’ mission, citizens can now reach the CM and his office by dialling 9534795347.
Moments after the launch, the CM directly received the first 3 calls on the number.
Singh said the platform had been launched to make up for the difficulties faced in door-to-door delivery of services under different welfare schemes, due to COVID-19 pandemic.
The new platform had been introduced with the motto to facilitate contact between the government and its people at a grassroots level, he added.
The initiative would also encourage people’s participation in the governance and development of the State. The helpline will function from 8 am to 8 pm and the government aims to reach at least 50% of state households in the next three months, the CM added.
- Maha: Man held for duping shopkeepers by calling in woman’s voice
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel