“Central Government deploys a multi-disciplinary team to Manipur in view of rising number of COVID-19 cases being reported in the state. The team will aid state’s ongoing efforts in COVID-19 management,” Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said in a tweet on Wednesday.
Nine districts in Manipur after Kerala’s 10 districts reported more than 10 per cent weekly positivity in the week ending August 2, according to health ministry officials.
Two districts in the state also witnessed increasing trend in daily new COVID-19 cases during the last four weeks.
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion