With this, the state’s total active cases rose to 7,520, of which 2,956 persons are in home isolation, said additional health director Dr K Sasheekumar Mangang.
The new cases were tested positive at RIMS (26), JNIMS (55), district hospitals (613) and other testing facilities (196).
The latest deaths were reported from Imphal West (8), Churachandpur (2), Bishnupur (2), Kakching (1), Imphal East (1) and Thoubal (1).
Of the new COVID-19 cases, 347 were reported from Imphal West, 153 from Imphal East, 83 from Churachandpur, 74 from Thoubal, 69 from Bishnupur, 59 from Tamenglong, 37 from Kakching, 21 from Kamjong, 17 from Kangpokpi, 13 from Senapati, five each from Chandel and Tengnoupal, four from Jiribam, two from Ukhrul and one from Noney district.
With 590 more persons getting discharged on Monday, the recovery rate now stands at 88.79 per cent. Of the latest discharged persons, 210 were at home isolation, 19 at RIMS, three at JNIMS, 181 at COVID-19 care centres and 177 at community home isolation centres (CHICs).
On July 11, a total of 4,804 persons received COVID-19 vaccination, taking the total number of doses given in the state to 8,76,274. Of these, 7,81,818 have received the first dose and 94,456 have got both the doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands