The new COVID-19 cases include six personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and 637 civilians. They were tested positive at RIMS (12), JNIMS (73), district hospitals (362) and other testing facilities (196).
With this, the total COVID-19 caseload in Manipur increased to 72,286, of which 64,931 have recovered and 6,159 are active cases.
Also, with fresh fatalities reported from Imphal West (2), Imphal East (2), Churachandpur (2), Bishnupur (1) and Tengnoupal (1), the death toll due to COVID-19 reached 1,196.
The new COVID-19 cases include 242 from Imphal West, 151 from Imphal East, 76 from Thoubal, 65 from Churachandpur, 58 from Bishnupur, 15 from Chandel, 13 from Kangpokpi, 10 from Kakching, five from Ukhrul and two each from Jiribam, Senapati, Tamenglong and Tengnoupal districts, respectively.
Moreover, with 602 more persons getting discharged on Sunday, the recovery rate now stands at at 89.82 per cent.
They were discharged from from home isolation (226), RIMS (23), JNIMS (3), COVID-19 care centres (116) and community home isolation centres (234).
- Meghalaya delegations meets Assam CM over setting up of BOPs
- Centre issues guidelines for MSOs to run platform services
- SC to consider listing Bilkis Bano’s plea against remission, release of 2002 rape, murder convicts
- Festivals like Manipur’s Sangai enrich country’s cultural heritage: PM
- Assam: Himanta distributes scooters to meritorious students
- Congress prez Kharge hits out at Modi govt for stopping scholarships for minority students