Imphal: Manipur reported 11 more deaths and 549 fresh positive cases of COVID-19 on Thursday, pushing the total confirmed positive cases to 66,171 and the death toll to 1,085.
The active COVID-19 cases stands at 9,174, of which 2,485 people have opted for a home isolation facility.
The total recovered cases reached 55,912 and the recovery rate stood at 84.49%.
Of the total 11 deaths, two each are from Imphal West, Imphal East and Kakching, and one each from Bishnupur, Chandel, Churachandpur, Kangpokpi and Tamenglong districts, respectively.
- China seals city as its worst COVID-19 outbreak in a year grows
- Meghalaya-Assam border row: ‘Give & take’ policy not acceptable, says Cong MLA
- Meet the jury members of Northeast Launchpad
- NGT directs Meghalaya govt to file affidavit on action taken against illegal miners
- Meghalaya to follow same strategy to deal with COVID-19: New health minister
- Wrestler Deepak loses semifinal, to fight for bronze now