With this, the total COVID-19 caseload in the state spiked to 47,111 and the death toll due to the coronavirus now stands at 748.
The active cases now stand at 7,462. These include 7,366 from the general population and 96 from the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Of the 813 new COVID-19 cases, 301 were reported from Imphal West, 169 from Imphal East, 109 from Churachandpur, 57 from Kakching, 53 from Bishnupur, 33 from Thoubal, 24 from Senapati, 17 from Jiribam, 12 each from Tengnoupal and Kangpokpi, nine from Tamenglong, seven from Ukhrul, six from Chandel and four from Kamjong district.
Meanwhile, of the 18 persons who succumbed to COVID-19 on Thursday, five each were from Imphal East and Kakching districts, four from Imphal West, two from Churachandpur and one each from Kamjong and Tamenglong districts.
- Singapore will strongly support India’s G20 priorities : Trade Min Gan Kim Yong
- Possible link between Alzheimer’s, gut microbiome found in mice: study
- Arunachal: 11 teachers from Diyun Circle honoured for excellent work
- War veteran doctor, snake catchers, ‘Rasna’ creator among Padma awardees
- Tripura tribal leader who played important role in tackling insurgency on Padma list
- In a first, Assam minister unfurls Tricolour along India-Bangla border