Ukhrul: Songashim Rungsung, a 25-year old from the Ukhrul district, scripted history recently by winning the Rubaru Mr India-United Continents title at the Rubaru Mr India 2020-2021 pageant held in Goa.
Rungsung, a freelance model currently based in Bengaluru, will now represent India at the Mr United Continents, to be held in the Philippines later this year.
In a conversation with EastMojo, this Tangkhul Naga hunk, who is currently visiting his hometown Ukhrul, shared stories from his childhood and his journey to the world of glamour.
A fitness enthusiast who usually practices every day for 1.5 hours, Rungsung believes his passion for staying fit and healthy contributed significantly to the title.
“Fitness is important when it comes to the pageant because staying fit and healthy is one of the major objectives of the pageant,” said Rungsung.
Watch his interview below to know more about Ukhrul’s most popular man!
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence