An earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter Scale hit Ukhrul district of Manipur on Wednesday.
The tremor occurred at 3:32 am at a depth of 10 kilometres, reported the National Centre for Seismology (NCS).
“Earthquake of Magnitude:4.3, Occurred on 07-10-2020, 03:32:56 IST, Lat: 25.33 & Long: 94.44, Depth: 10 Km ,Location: Ukhrul, Manipur,” NCS tweeted.
There were no reports of injuries or damage to the property as a result of the quake.
Earlier on September 1, an earthquake of magnitude 5.1 on the Richter scale occurred at 55 km east of Ukhrul in Manipur.
- Sikkim: Physical classes for students from LKG to standard 8 resumed
- Two Rohingyas detained outside Army camp in Jammu
- Mizoram poll watchdog seeks action over model code violation
- Mizoram: Fourth consecutive day with under 1,000 fresh Covid-19 cases
- Arunachal: Bike thief, five others arrested from Seppa
- Aizawl-Shillong among six air routes flagged off in NE