Shillong Teer is a unique game played in Meghalaya based on the traditional game of archery. The Shillong lottery results are announced on the basis of the number of arrows shot. People who have bought tickets to play Teer can go to the official site at www.assamteerresults.com for the first and second rounds of Teer results today, 12.09.2022.
Teer in Meghalaya is played from Monday to Saturday.
Teer is a legal game, unlike most of the lottery games in India. It is governed by rules framed under the Meghalaya Amusement and Betting Tax Act.
How to check Shillong Teer lottery result?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the teer results.
Step 2: Once the result link is activated, click on the Shillong Teer lottery September 12 result tab.
Step 3: The result for both rounds will be displayed on the screen.
Winners of Shillong teer results today:
First Round: 86
Second Round: 00
How is teer different from other lotteries?
The lottery winners are not decided through a lucky draw of ticket numbers. Instead, the winners are determined by the number of ‘Teers’ (arrows) shots. A dozen archery clubs participate in the Shillong Lottery. The event is organized by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association and is held at the Polo Ground
- Asia Cup likely to be moved out of Pakistan, venue to be finalised in March
- 3 lakh doses of intranasal Covid vax sent to hospitals: Bharat Biotech
- Musharraf, architect of 1999 Kargil war, leaves behind contentious legacy
- 2,278 arrested in 3 days in Assam’s child marriage crackdown
- Engineer on field trip rediscovers moth lost for 150 years in Arunachal
- ‘Immigrant’ row: Two JAC members attacked at rally in Sikkim’s Melli