Khanapara Teer is a unique game played on the Assam-Meghalaya border, Khanapara, based on the traditional game of archery. The lottery results are announced on the basis of the number of arrows shot. People who have bought tickets to play Khanapara Teer can go to the official site for the first and second round of results today, 19.11.2021.
Teer in Khanapara is played from Monday to Saturday.
Teer is a legal game, unlike most of the lottery games in India. It is organised by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association, a group of 12 archery clubs from a specific Assam locality, at Themmarwet near Khanapara, Ri Bhoi district, Meghalaya.
Results are announced in two rounds: the first one at 04:10 PM, and the second one at 04:45 PM.
Khanapara Teer lottery result today: 19.11.2021
First Round: 53
Second Round: 88
How to check the Khanapara Teer lottery result today?
Step 1: Visit the official website of assamteerresults.com.
Step 2: Once the result link is activated, click on the Khanapara Teer lottery November 19 result tab.
Step 3: The result for both rounds will be displayed on the screen.
How is teer different from other lotteries?
The lottery winners are not decided through a lucky draw of ticket numbers. Instead, the winners are determined by the number of ‘Teers’ (arrows) shots. A dozen archery clubs participate in the Shillong Lottery. The event is organized by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association and is held at the Polo Ground in Shillong.
- Booster doses easiest barrier against Omicron, must be created: Virologist
- Isolating SA won’t help contain Omicron variant: top epidemiologist
- Day is not far for signing peace agreement with Naga groups: Nagaland Guv
- MP: Gritty tribal woman fights off leopard, snatches son from its claws
- Meghalaya: Speaker asks Sangma to respond to disqualification petition
- ‘BJP hatao, desh bachao’: Mamata tells regional parties to unite vs BJP