Shillong Teer is a unique game played in Meghalaya based on the traditional game of archery. The Shillong lottery results are announced on the basis of the number of arrows shot. People who have bought tickets to play Teer can go to the official site at meghalayateer.com for the first and second rounds of Teer results today, 26.10.2021.
Teer in Meghalaya is played from Monday to Saturday.
Teer is a legal game, unlike most of the lottery games in India. It is governed by rules framed under the Meghalaya Amusement and Betting Tax Act.
How to check Shillong Teer lottery result?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Teer.
Step 2: Once the result link is activated, click on the Shillong Teer lottery October 26 result tab.
Step 3: The result for both rounds will be displayed on the screen.
Winners of Shillong teer results today:
First Round: 73
Second Round: 62
How is teer different from other lotteries?
The lottery winners are not decided through a lucky draw of ticket numbers. Instead, the winners are determined by the number of ‘Teers’ (arrows) shots. A dozen archery clubs participate in the Shillong Lottery. The event is organized by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association and is held at the Polo Ground in Shillong.
- Sikkim: 2 trampled to death by SUV taxi on Gangtok’s MG Marg
- Severe Covid survivors may have high death risk within 12 months
- Manipur: Insurgent hideout busted in Kangpokpi, arms seized
- Increased pregnancy, birth-related complications linked to COVID
- Book seeks to decode enigma around goddess Kamakhya
- Omicron variant may have reached Europe earlier than thought