Shillong Teer is a unique game played in Meghalaya based on the traditional game of archery. The Shillong lottery results are announced on the basis of the number of arrows shot. People who have bought tickets to play Teer can go to the official site at meghalayateer.com for the first and second rounds of Teer results today, 23.10.2021.
Teer in Meghalaya is played from Monday to Saturday.
Teer is a legal game, unlike most of the lottery games in India. It is governed by rules framed under the Meghalaya Amusement and Betting Tax Act.
How to check Shillong Teer lottery result?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Teer.
Step 2: Once the result link is activated, click on the Shillong Teer lottery October 23 result tab.
Step 3: The result for both rounds will be displayed on the screen.
Winners of Shillong teer results today:
First Round: 62
Second Round: 91
How is teer different from other lotteries?
The lottery winners are not decided through a lucky draw of ticket numbers. Instead, the winners are determined by the number of ‘Teers’ (arrows) shots. A dozen archery clubs participate in the Shillong Lottery. The event is organized by the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association and is held at the Polo Ground in Shillong.
Also read: Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 22
- Constitutional soln. not for just one community: Tripura Leader of Oppn
- Unable to pay debts, Assam man dies by suicide in Rajasthan
- Assam: ED attaches assets of former info and PR dept director, others
- What are auroras, and why do they come in different shapes and colours?
- West Bengal to form cluster for green fireworks soon: Minister
- Assam has more than 5.80 lakh landless families: Minister