The Bangtan Boys may be on an extended break for the holidays but their content is still the top trend on social media platforms. On New Year’s Eve, Big Hit Music had announced that the BTS members will be releasing self-designed merchandise for ARMY and their collections are being revealed now one after the other.
Park Jimin, popularly known as Jimin has his own collection out now after V released his artistic collection last week. Various keywords are now trending after the official reveals of Jimin’s merch for “ARTIST-MADE COLLECTION by BTS”.
BTS Fans are going GAGA over 13 carved into Jimin’s red carving earrings and ‘WITH YOU HOODY’. SEVEN WITH YOU, YOU NEVER WALK ALONE, JIMIN’S MERCH, I WANT IT and I NEED IT have been trending on the microblogging platform Twitter.
Here’s what BTS ARMY has to say about Jimin’s new collection:
- South Korea tests new virus steps as infections reach new high
- US university’s trustees vote to include caste as protected category
- New Biden-supported law proposes startup visas to attract talent to US
- UN: More than 50 million people affected by urban conflicts
- Biden’s big test: Proving he can rally allies against Putin
- Bangladesh keen to work with India to realise shared vision: PM Hasina