The Bangtan Boys may be on an extended break for the holidays but their content is still the top trend on social media platforms. On New Year’s Eve, Big Hit Music had announced that the BTS members will be releasing self-designed merchandise for ARMY and their collections are being revealed now one after the other.
Park Jimin, popularly known as Jimin has his own collection out now after V released his artistic collection last week. Various keywords are now trending after the official reveals of Jimin’s merch for “ARTIST-MADE COLLECTION by BTS”.
BTS Fans are going GAGA over 13 carved into Jimin’s red carving earrings and ‘WITH YOU HOODY’. SEVEN WITH YOU, YOU NEVER WALK ALONE, JIMIN’S MERCH, I WANT IT and I NEED IT have been trending on the microblogging platform Twitter.
Here’s what BTS ARMY has to say about Jimin’s new collection:
- UNSC does not reflect today’s realities, is paralysed: UNGA chief
- Indus Water Treaty a technical matter, both countries will talk to each other: Jaishankar
- US venture capitalists hope India’s Budget 2023 strengthens startup ecosystem
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections