Feeling low on energy, constantly tired or just a little down, generally? The answer is cold water—and lots of it. Dr Michael Barnish, Head of genetics and nutrition from UK goes as far as to call cold water therapy ‘the elixir of life.’ From life longevity to improved metabolism, cold water seems to cure it all.
India’s Sports capital, Guwahati city can now boast of world-class services for sportsmen and athletes to recover faster from muscle spasms and soreness. VEDA prides itself in becoming the first spa and salon in the region to offer ice baths and chiro based massages to recover faster from muscle spasms and soreness.
VEDA is a Moroccan design inspired Spa and Salon with a luxe setting offering Turkish Scrubbing & Bathe, which helps in removing dead skin, reducing stress, and easing muscle tension.
“I felt a strong need in the post covid society for both men & women to uplift their vitals & self-care,” says owner Dolly Hazarika to our correspondent. ‘In these difficult times there is a desire more than ever to step out and pamper your body and rejuvenate,” says owner Dolly Hazarika to our correspondent.
VEDA offers a range of western beauty & hair brands from the likes of Rene Furterer, Bioline, Moroccanoil.
VEDA - SALON & SPA VEDA ASSOCIATES Dr B Barooah Road, Ulubari Guwahati-781007
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers