Guwahati: Ritu Kumar, India’s leading designer-wear brand, expands its brick-and-mortar presence with a new store in Guwahati City Centre Mall, Assam. The new store spans across 840 sq ft and houses comfortable, designer wear with a wide range of styles. The use of luxe fabrics, the work of local artisans, and the design sensibilities of her make this one-of-a-kind store a welcome addition to the fashion landscape of the city.
Speaking on the occasion of the store opening, Mr. Amrish Kumar, Managing and Creative Director of Ritu Kumar said, “These have been some challenging yet exciting months for the brand. We are extremely grateful to receive immense love from our customers and are delighted to launch a second store in Guwahati. Our new store offers our signature collection, curated for the discerning Ritu Kumar patron.”
With the new store, Ritu Kumar boasts of 60 stores across the nation. The store is open from 10.00 am to 8.00 pm throughout the week. Besides the new store, the brand presently retails through its website, ritukumar.com, Myntra, Tata Cliq, and Nykaa Fashion.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900