Happy International Friendship Day!
“A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
What are friends for if not to laugh out loud together? It goes without saying that friendships are a source of joy and laughter — our nearest and dearest ones challenge and encourage us to keep reaching for the stars. Friendships appear in many forms as life leads us to choose different paths. Finding a true friend is a blessing and friends are gifts. So, on International Friendship Day, share these lovely quotes and messages with your best buddies to let them know how precious they are.
International Friendship Day: Messages and Captions
- One friend can change your whole life. I know (name) did.
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Friends come and go. Best friends will always find their way back.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
Happy International Friendship Day: Famous quotes on Friends
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” – Helen Keller
“Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” – Amy Poehler
“The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” – Shanna Rodriguez
“The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” – Henry David Thoreau
“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.” – William Butler Yeats
“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Walter Winchell
“Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.” – George Eliot
“My definition of a friend is somebody who adores you even though they know the things you’re most ashamed of.” – Jodie Foster
“Man’s best support is a very dear friend.” – Cicero
“That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you—because that is what people are supposed to do.” – Unknown
“What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.” – C.S. Lewis
“True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” – Nicole Richie
“A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.” – Heidi Wills
“There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” – Unknown
“Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer.” – Jean de La Fontaine
“Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
- Dussehra 2022: Quotes and wishes to share with loved ones
- BTS returns for special ‘Run BTS’ episode, performs ‘fly yoga’
- Sustainable development important in protection of environment: SC
- Day round-up: Golden boy Amlan shatters Games record in 200m twice, Hima takes silver
- China keen on importing donkeys, dogs from Pakistan: Officials
- Netizens slam Flipkart over massive cancellation following Big Billion Days Sale