International Yoga Day is celebrated every year on June 21 to promote mental and physical fitness and to spread the importance of Yoga in rejuvenating the body and mind, leading a person to a healthy lifestyle.
The day was recognised by the United Nations on December 11, 2014. This year’s theme of the International Yoga Day 2021 is ‘Yoga for well-being’. To celebrate this day, we have prepared a list of messages and wishes you can share with your family and friends:
- Yoga is Like Music. The Rhythm of the Body, The Melody of the Mind, and Harmony of the Soul Create the Symphony of Life. Happy International Yoga Day!
- Yoga is that journey that takes you to your real self, to your soul, through your own self. Happy Yoga Day!
- Yoga implies, Addition of Energy and subtraction of wasting energy, Strengthen the Beauty of Body, Mind, and Soul with Yoga. Happy International Yoga Day!
- On this International Day of Yoga, remember that it teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what can’t be cured.
- Become friends with happiness and health with yoga and meditation. A very Happy International Yoga Day.
- An aasan a day keeps illnesses away! Live a long and healthy life by practising yoga. Wishing you and your family a Happy Yoga Day.
- Warm greetings on Yoga Day to you. Yoga is something that helps you bring freedom to your life. Practice yoga and stay blessed.
- Starting your day with the goodness of yoga can give your life a wonderful makeover. A very Happy Yoga Day.
- Rediscover yourself with Yoga, A sense of happiness and completeness will start tuning with your life.
- The nature of yoga is to shine the light of awareness into the darkest corners of the body. Have a great International Yoga Day!
- You cannot always control what goes on outside,but you can always control what goes on inside! Happy Yoga Day.
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- Sun salutations can energise and warm you, even on the darkest, coldest winter day. Let this Yoga Day energise your life throughout the year. Happy International Day of Yoga.