Parents play a significant role in our mental, physical, social, financial, and career development. To appreciate parents across the world, Global Day of Parents or Parents Day is an excellent opportunity for children and parents to celebrate their unique bond.
“As families have borne the brunt of the COVID-19 pandemic, family-friendly workplace practices, and stronger childcare policies are needed more than ever,” the United Nations said in its message on Global Day of Parents.
The theme for Parents Day 2021 is ‘Appreciate All Parents throughout the World’ in endorsement of their struggles and sacrifices towards their children especially during the COVID-19 pandemic which hugely raised their responsibilities.
We’ve curated some of the best quotes and greetings to share with your lovely parents on this special day.
Wishes & Greetings to share with parents:
- You have been my role model. I cannot thank you enough for making me a strong parent. I wish you happiness on Global Day of Parents!
- God couldn’t be with me always, so He sent the two of you. Best wishes on Global Day of Parents!
- Dear Mum and Dad, I’m not very good with words but here’s sending you lots of hugs on Global Parents Day!
- Thank you for always making me feel special. Wish your happiness on Global Day of Parents!
- Mom and dad, thank you for the greatest gift of all, the gift of unconditional love. Happy Global Day of Parents!
- It is not possible to list all the things you have sacrificed in order to keep me happy. Thank you for everything! Wishing Happy Global Day of Parents!
- My Mom and Dad, you two filled up my life with sunshine and happiness! Thank you for being my best friend! Happy Parent’s Day to you!
Wonderful quotes to share with them:
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful” – Roald Dahl
- “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange, it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love” – Nicholas Sparks
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” –Abraham Lincoln
- “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares
- “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” –Robert Brault
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence