Come festivals, we all get engaged in planning and preparations to have quality time with friends and family. And of course, we shop a lot during festivals. So, to make things easy for you, we present before you some fashionable outfits within Rs 1,500 from various online shopping sites that will not only make you slay with your looks but will be more comfortable to wear in summers. Have a look!
Shopping sites like Ajio, Myntra, Nykaa Feshion are providing above 70-80% off on several Indianwear brands like Libas, Biba, Auralia, etc. Here are some amazing kurta sets below Rs. 1500 which are both attractive and budget-friendly.
No talk of festival is complete without talking about sarees. Here are some sarees that are amazing to look at and light on the pocket. A win-win, if you ask us!
Shararas are on trend and it looks great with beautiful short kurtas. You can pair it with heavy matching or contrasting dupatta and you are good to slay with your looks. Check out the below options that will help you choose the best-suited sets for you.
Anarkali kurta suits:
Take a look at these beautiful as well as budget-friendly Anarkali kurta suits that will definitely grab the attention of your guests.
Plazzo sets are a great option if you are looking for a classic fusion of both Indian as well as western. Following are some options of some beautiful palazzo sets with tops or kurta. You can check it out.
- Thousands more species at risk of extinction than recorded: study
- Why pseudo-secular ‘tukde-tukde gang ‘ wants to destroy judiciary, questions Rijiju
- Manipur: Tributes paid to martyrs on Patriots’ Day
- Thirty years on, why ‘The Satanic Verses’ remains so controversial
- Sikkim: I-day football ends in brawl between Tibetan special army, IRBn
- Meghalaya launches ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign