In the previous episode of two girls on a budget, we saw VibesMojo hit the streets and explore how safe it is for women to go out and treat themselves to a drink or two without having to spend a fortune on expensive lounges.
This time, Mousumi Devi and Rifa Deka are back with another episode of two girls on a budget, where they show what they did with the Rs 208 saved up in the last episode.
The duo planned another little girls-day-out where they explored how safe it is for two women to hang out at some of Guwahati’s recreational spots. And the day began with a trip to the world’s smallest inhabited river island!
Watch this video to find out how you too can have a girls’ day out with just the amount of money that you have in your pocket!
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art