23-year old Manasa Varani from Telangana, a financial information exchange analyst, was crowned the VLCC Miss India pageant on Wednesday.
Varani was born in Hyderabad and completed her graduation from Vasavi College of Engineering.
The Femina Miss India 2020 competition was held on February 10, 2021, in Mumbai. The jury panel of the glorious night of VLCC Miss India comprised actors Neha Dhupia, Chitrangada Singh, Pulkit Samrat and renowned designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock. The grand finale will be telecast on February 28 on Colors TV channel.
VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 was co-powered by Sephora and Roposo. The opening round of the pageant was led by Miss World Asia 2019 Suman Rao. While Manika Sheokand from Haryana was declared VLCC Femina Miss Grand India 2020, Manya Singh from Uttar Pradesh was crowned VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 – runner-up.
Manasa Varani was crowned as the winner of VLCC Miss India 2020 by Suman Ratan Singh Rao who was the winner of Miss India 2019.
- BJP should apologise to people of Assam: Cong on EC warning to Sarma
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 27
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 27
- Online Casino Software Explained
- Tejpal victim named & shamed, trial court order ‘retrograde’: Goa govt to HC
- Kohli slips a slot and other ICC T20 batter rankings